Technical Things...

Well, I've been spending the time since my last post working on getting together all of my technical things. I've been tweaking this blog (like the new look?) and setting up my new Facebook page (stop by and have a look). Since I've been wrapped up in all that (and I must admit, a little Oblivion and Final Fantasy XIII also), I haven't gotten much done, but have done a little!

The one thing I have been doing is working on developing the first of my new decorative dry erase boards. I have one shaped board partially done and I'm really liking the looks of it so far!

[Lightweight dry erase board features smiling vegetables, decorative edge and brad details]

I still have to reinforce the holes around the brads with some grommets (really need to find my grommet tool!) and put the stiff backing and some magnets on the back for finishing.

I'm planning on doing a few more of these, with different patterns. I also have a few different kinds of frames that I'm going to try out for more finished office-style boards instead of the more casual fridge-variety here. What do you think? Want to see more of these?

-Aja

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your blog and you are certainly all of those things. How ever you did forget to mention your interest in nudityism (which spell check just told me I didnt spell right but I dont care cause I just made it up anyway). I do hope this doesnt provoke a deluge of kinky responses however. You also forgot to mention your considerable computer skills such as teaching basic usaage and fixing glitches etc., which I think would be marketable. I do love your refrig board and cards too. Now get down here soon cause I have computer questions too ( and I'm making a list and checking it twice).

Post a Comment